Silent Hunter

I love werewolves. Even more than vampires. I like to think that they aren't just bloodthirsty creatures of kill only for the sake of killing. I see them more as humans who have gone astray and keep battling against the beast within who becomes more and more powerful every full moon. A kind of "I can't help but kill but I really don't want to kill". Or at least that's how I am building my main werewolf character whose transformation I portrayed in a previous blog. The below, written on March 16th 2017, is an attempt to portray a werewolf attack in which the two forces within, beast and human, clash and eventually the beast controls the human. 


Silent Hunter

Roaming the woods in the silent night
As cold as ice the eyes shine bright
The beast dwells searching for prey
The human soul has long gone astray.

Broken pieces of shattered dreams
In life nothing is as it seems
The bite of death torn his skin
The eternal curse spread within.

A wolfish look in his eyes
Though his heart weeps and cries
To the full moon power he can't but obey
The primordial instinct his only way.

The danger lurks from within
As the prey falls victim of his sin
She is sweet, innocent and young
Her fear scent for him so strong

His claws on her white skin
Lustful he pushes himself in
As his tongue feels her breast
Her cries of pain against his chest.

He eases her pain with the deadly bite
Filling the night with screams of fright.
And again he goes into the darkness
Leaving nothing behind but a trail of emptiness.

Comments

Popular Posts